One thing that has bothered me for a while is that while the update system for STG FolderPrint Plus is mostly localized (English, Portuguese, French, German and Spanish) , my messages in it aren't.
I have used ICanLocalize a few years before for the translation of the site to Spanish, and was fairly satisfied – their system downloaded my site, allowed me to pick the pages I wanted translated and extracted text segments to minimize the number of total words. Then it is easy to pick bidders and have it translated.
They also have a system for small translations, which is what I used for this translation. For less than US$10, I translated the message to 3 languages.
Translation time was quite impressive – in less than half an hour I had the translation to German and Spanish ready. French took a couple of hours, but that was on a Sunday.
Overall, I was quite impressed with the experience, and I will probably use them again when I need to translate other segments of my programs.